- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
Do you LOVE cars? know the inner workings of the newest trim pieces and latest engine mods? this may be the job or you!!
At Turn 10 Studios, our vision is to continue to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. To help us on this journey, we are seeking an experienced Producer to join our Car Team to drive delivery for Cars across the entire Forza franchise. Our games let players experience beautiful, intricately detailed cars and share their passion with others. The Car Producer will support the team that creates the cars available in all Forza games. This includes car art outsourcing, internal content production, and delivery to the product teams. They will also be responsible for building and maintaining detailed production schedules while coordinating delivery of assets between both internal and external teams.
• Work with Car Team leads through all stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality.
• Create and maintain the team-level schedule, ensuring internal and external teams are on track with their deliverables.
• Work closely with artists and our test team to manage day-to-day tasking, including prioritization and dependency management.
• Conduct regular team rituals, including planning sessions, stand-ups, retrospectives, and bug triage.
• Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members, while keeping the team aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
• Managing internal production and scheduling/managing timing of assets
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.