- Job Terms:
- $70-80/hour W2 (DOE) + benefits & 401K
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a remote Senior-level PowerPoint Presentation Designer who has extensive experience putting together presentations for a target audience of executive level leadership. This is a 12-month, 40-hour a week assignment and can be fully remote working EST or CST hours. AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate, health, vision, dental benefits and a matching 401K. The ideal talent will be a visual storyteller, PowerPoint guru who is comfortable speaking with and gathering information from a high-level audience.
Must be able to showcase presentation materials attached as their own PDF. Our Financial Services / FinTech client is looking for someone who is skilled in taking in all mediums of information: spoken, written, data reports and can then translate this information into simple, digestible information.
Senior PowerPoint Presentation Designer skills / background:
- Consulting background, big name firms like Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG, or others.
- Topics of presentations will involve Tech strategy and business strategy
- Taking information verbally and in written materials (data, info. ) put it together in a succinct, easy to read powerpoint slides to an executive leadership team.
- Materials are broad: description of a technology process flow, data files, manipulate into graphs.
- Audience: SVP, CTO, CIO and above.
- Presentations may also include: Process diagrams, demonstrating current day market volatility (vs market volumes over the past 10 years), etc.
- As the Presentation Designer, you will get to work with / partner with a subject matter expert who will provide you with information and then the SME will usually be the one to verbally present back to leadership, however there are times you may be asked to step in.
More about what we are looking for:
Excellence in Powerpoint, developing slides that are easy to read and digest, tell the story to the audience, able to understand and develop process diagrams and flows, understands data and can formulate into easy to read visuals (tables, graphs, etc.), exceptional written communication. Seasoned professional with strong consulting background preferred.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!