- Job Terms:
- $60-65/hour (DOE) W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for a Software Delivery Lead who has Scaled Agile experience. This role is for an amazing FinTech organization where our 75+ talent genuinely enjoy working. The ideal talent will have a background in software development and strong, practical experience in Scaled Agile. This is an 18-month contract and AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate, health benefits and a matching 401K.
Software Delivery Lead responsibilities:
- Liaison between multiple technology scrum teams
- Responsible for the planning and development milestone road map
- Work w/ scrum teams to understand dependencies, map out work, identify risks and issues and work through resolution
- Supporting scrum, technology teams, interfacing with business and operations partners
- Partnering with project services leads - you will be expected to work across scrum teams that are working on a wide variety of technology / software development stack will vary from team to team
Software Delivery Lead Required skills:
- Senior: Skills equiv. to 6-10 years in comparable position. Responsible for oversight and/or implementation of new and/or existing programs. May be enterprise specific or cross enterprise.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with and to Sr. Management.
- Must have demonstrated software development lifecycle skills with exceptional leadership skills. Experience with MS Project, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Software Delivery Lead ~ What You’re Good At
- Plan and drive the delivery of the software releases, ensuring firm-wide Smart Processing objectives are met
- Lead Scrum of Scrum and Product Increment planning. Be an advocate and leader to transform the Smart Processing teams into more mature agile teams with a focus on effectiveness and automation
- Consistently track and monitor project teams progress after PI planning and provide guidance/support to ensure successful execution
- Manage risks and dependencies between scrum teams
- Foster collaboration between teams and stakeholders
- Define, gather, analyze and communicate key execution metrics
- Collaborate across Build, Support, Automation and architectural teams to help remove roadblocks and drive platform adoption
- Ability to effectively communicate status to the various levels of leadership What You Have • Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of Release Management or Release Train experience
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile Framework environment facilitating Scrum of Scrums ceremonies is required
- Strong problem solving and the ability to partner with Software Development Managers, Product Owners and other key stakeholders across the organization
- Knowledge/working experience with Jira and Confluence
- A servant leadership mindset
- A dedication to the client experience and the stability and reliability of production environments
More about the role:
Smart Processing is central to Schwab’s business process transformation efforts and is at the center of Schwab’s sustainable competitive advantage. Smart Processing requires end-to-end ecosystem strategy, vision, planning, and execution driving tangible benefits for Schwab and our clients which include greater scale, automation, and straight-through processing to provide more efficient and personalized service to our clients. The Cross Enterprise Services Smart Processing Software Delivery Lead is an individual contributor role, and will share our passion for technology, collaboration, innovation, and excellence. The candidate will work collaboratively with all participants in software development projects to maintain all aspects of the overall software development lifecycle and ensure the on-time, quality delivery of software.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!