- Remote (PST Preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This design studio at a major tech org (WXC) is a design and research team working on the forefront of new expMicroeriences for our customers in search, maps, advertising, and news. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating experiences that make the web a better place for every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you.
In the design studio, we have several design teams working on a variety of Bing segments. We are in need of a UI/Visual designer to support one of them, Shopping. This candidate must have strong visual design skills. They would be reporting to the Shopping lead and working closely with the team designers. Performs some aspects of the following work: Design "look and feel" of features across desktop, mobile and tablet. Development of visual design concepts referencing our visual system guidelines and reviewing those with the visual system designers (who oversee brand, typography, color, icons, common controls). May implement or design prototypes and assist with presentations. May cross-collaborate with other design teams working on shared ideas.
- 3-5 years of visual UI design/Graphic design for web and work-related experience required.
- Must have strong UI visual design for website/mobile apps.
- Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of standard design principles: color, typography, layout, brand.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under constant deadline constraints.
- Must have the ability to understand technology issues and communicate information effectively.
- Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies and standard design software packages (i.e. Figma)
- Portfolio for a review with design lead.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, or related program. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.