- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We are looking for a Technical Writer to work on cloud automation services. You will work on new content and existing content for an IT pro and dev audience.
• Collaborate with PMs and other internal stakeholders to identify and document content priorities.
• Work with stakeholders to gather information and turn it into customer ready content.
• Author and edit the documentation and respond to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed.
• Deliver documentation according to specifications and priorities provided by team
• 5+ years of technical writing experience, specifically creating technical, customer facing content for IT pros/developers
• Demonstrable knowledge cloud computing
• Experience or familiarity with markdown and GitHub
• Any knowledge of code/ability to read code may be helpful
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications, English, or related field preferred. Work related experience may substitute for degree.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.