- Remote - US only
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- late May 2021
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Set within the Aquent's banking client's Design Studio, an in-house Experience Design Agency supports internal clients across all business segments and platforms, the UX Design Mobile Designer will manage the design and strategy work an emerging mobile online banking agile squad.
You’ll be the primary contact, ensuring that they are able to obtain the design and user experience know-how in their meetings and discussions, and you will contribute to and oversee all of the creative services they require. You will direct, produce and manage all user experience work for every release. You will also work with the Operations team to ensure that the work is quantifiable, on time and on budget.
You’re an enthusiastic evangelist for creative services including user experience design, design thinking and design as a differentiator. You’re an entrepreneurial problem solver who is comfortable in finding new ways to build client relationships and solve client problems. You will serve as a Mobile Design subject matter expert in an organization that values strong design experiences.
• Manage iOs and Android design for a new version of a new mobile application for online account management
• Translate feature and enhancement requests into best in class designs that effectively meet the needs of internal partners and consumers
• Manage design throughout the entire product lifecycle, from visual design prototypes to comps to interactive mock-ups through final design deliverables, enlisting additional design support from the Studio team as needed
• Communicate design rationale effectively to key stakeholders
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (UX, fellow visual designers, researchers, product managers) to create compelling visual designs of interactive experiences
• Collaborate with Product to prioritize requirements for releases and work closely with developers and engineers to deliver the final product
• Oversee design QA during development to ensure the product is aligned with the design specifications
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of platform and device requirements such as accessibility, form factors, screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios
• Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of solving a problem
PRIMARY OUTPUT AND DELIVERABLES:
• Prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Detailed user flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
• Ideation sessions with other members of the extended product team
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years in UX field with an emphasis on experience design for web and mobile apps including considering haptics and uses of interactivity
• Proven UI experience with a strong design portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Ability to quickly visualize concepts for solutions for transactional services for consumer or business clients.
• Experience in supporting usability studies and analyzing research results
• Ability to collaborate with front end developers and engineers
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills