- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER OPPORTUNITY -- REMOTE
Our client is looking for a passionate, ambitious, and creative Demand Generation Manager that thrives in a fast paced, innovative work environment and who is inspired to try new things to join their rapidly growing digital marketing team.
This individual will be responsible for the demand generation marketing strategy for their leading Literacy and Language Acquisition product and services, with a particular focus on solutions for educators and students who are Emergent Bilinguals (also known as English Language Learners). This person will analyze industry trends, create an appropriately aligned strategy through collaboration with a variety of internal stakeholders and then execute on that strategy. The Marketing Manager is responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to develop plans based on business objectives, executing marketing campaigns and reporting on the outcomes of the campaigns compared to business objectives.
- Demand Generation, from marketing programs planning through reporting on the outcomes of campaigns compared to business objectives.
- Plan, design, create and execute multi-tactic marketing programs for both demand generation and lead nurturing programs. Tactics may include content syndication, email marketing, events and webinars, direct mail, telemarketing, print advertising, internal and external newsletters, etc.
- Help launch, build brand awareness, and drive demand for a new-to-market English language learning platform.
- artner with product marketing, sales and external resources to create targeted messaging and content to support brand awareness and demand generation, i.e. content for our website, digital ads, landing pages, emails, video, interactive, etc.
- Provide highly disciplined and organized project management and excellent communication across functional teams.
- Build strong partnering relationships, collaborate and manage inside and external resources as needed to execute programs.
- Analyze results of marketing programs and identify ways to improve effectiveness
- Identify, qualify and manage internal and outside agencies as needed to execute activities.
- Manage assigned budgets and duties as required.
- Develop and create annual marketing plans, quarterly updates to strategy, and manage timelines and execution across marketing resources.
- Develop and execute customer acquisition to drive significant customer and sales growth
- Create and test campaigns to maximize conversion.
- Provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Partner with marketing operations and shared services to drive marketing database strategy and execute on campaigns, i.e. design and editorial services
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong, team-centric leadership and management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with close attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, and to oversee and deploy team resources to execute multiple projects simultaneously while also working effectively under the pressure of deadlines and evolving priorities.
Takes initiative and functions effectively, both independently and as a member of a team, with a willingness to take on and assist with routine and last-minute projects.
- 5+ years of experience creating marketing programs with emphasis on demand generation and content
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on marketing highly preferred
- Strong communicator and collaborator with ability to elicit ideas and feedback from a variety of organizations
- Bilingual or multilingual communication knowledge/skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com reporting and understanding of marketing automation systems
- Experience in education technology, publishing, or software marketing is preferred
- Proven experience in a wide variety of inbound/outbound marketing disciplines, including social media (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn), paid and organic search, advertising, retargeting, email, direct and event marketing