- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Seeking a skilled Presentation Specialist (PowerPoint, Adobe CS) to join Aquent's client, a top fortune 100 bank, and their growing NYC team.
In this role, you'll be responsible for intake and completion requests involving design of cover pages, and templates for pitch books and presentations. Requires advanced graphics skills for presentation materials. Uses PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
SHIFT: Seeking candidates for a Tues-Sat (five 8hr days) OR Wed-Sat (four 10hr days) schedule to work a 12PM (or later) start time. Can expense parking or car service up to $70/day for coming/going after 10PM.
LOCATION: The role currently working from home; it will return to in-office in NYC (midtown) once COVID restrictions have lifted; must be within a commutable distance to be considered.
DURATION: This open-ended hourly assignment (40 hrs per week, W2 with comprehensive benefits available through Aquent).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for intake and graphic design requests, as well as for ensuring quality, timeliness and overall client satisfaction
- Review all elements of submitted requests with clients, proactively clarifying specifications to thoroughly understand request scope and production requirements
- Estimate time needed for completion and determine need for any special application or other unique requirements
- Clearly communicate all client specifications when entering the request into workflow system
- Create, produce, edit, and annotate graphic designs, multimedia files and documents in accordance with specifications, using a variety of high-end graphics applications
- Work with clients on initial conceptualization, provide constructive advice on how best to produce the desired results whilst being considerate of printing specifications
- Serve as client-focused subject matter expert, providing guidance and recommendations to clients regarding graphics, layout and/or document organization, development and production processes, technical issues, etc.
- Help clients understand processes and assess different options. Recommend approaches and cost-efficient alternatives
- Collaborate with peers to process work efficiently (e.g., when appropriate, split large or time-sensitive requests to ensure that deadlines are met), asking for assistance and leveraging off team members’ expertise and skills, as appropriate
- Expert level in PowerPoint
- Advanced Level in Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Mapping skills are a plus (ArcMap or other)
- Excellent presentation and layout skills / graphing & charting
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof own work
- Able to work off of a queue / interact with internal clients