- Bolingbrook, IL
- Job Terms:
- Max Hourly Rate of $45 (Benefits/401k)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's top client is looking for a Project Manager Coordinator. This is an assignment slated to go through fall with possibility to extend. (40 hours week) The company is in the SouthWest Suburbs of Chicago and a candidate in Chicago area strongly preferred. This position is 100% remote.
This role works with the Senior Program Manager to support the Omnichannel program and is responsible for driving coordinated execution to deliver on strategic and financial objectives, and working in partnership with leadership, IT and key cross-functional business stakeholders.
The Project Manager Coordinator must demonstrate understanding of project management principal and cross-functional leadership capabilities along with a strong track record of successful execution of projects in a retail environment.
The ability to influence, advise and manage a large number of cross-functional players across levels is critical. PMP strongly preferred!
Must have great administrative skills, accurate, responsive, understand PM and Interfacing with PM, ability to work within multiple projects, and work independently.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and support strategic execution, program management, integration and change management for the Omnichannel program.
• Facilitate project meetings to track project goals, deliverables, and milestones.
• Partner with project leads to develop agendas, speakers and content. Track action items and deliverables to align with overall timeline and goals.
• Escalate issues and risks, document decisions and identify dependencies.
• Support timely communications to project leadership and key stakeholders on overall status and roadmap.
• Support change management efforts for the Omnichannel program, including identifying change impacts, strategy execution, and lessons learned.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred.
• 4+ years of experience in project management and change management, preferably in a beauty and/or a retail environment and ideally, with Omnichannel experience.
• Demonstrated experience leading teams to execute highly complex initiatives of significant scope, scale and risk.
• Demonstrated knowledge of program management and change management.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Enterprise thinker with ability to ‘connect the dots.
• Results-oriented. Bias for action and execution.
• Excellent time management, planning, project management and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to share ideas and information across diverse audiences to drive to business decisions. Ability to synthesize clearly and simplify the complex.
• High emotional intelligence/IQ and strong relationship management skills.
• Highest level of integrity and good judgment.
• Expertise and experience with Microsoft Office, Smartsheet and Jira/Confluence.
*drug and background screen for the final selected candidate