- Atlanta, GA (or Charlotte, NC)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
This is an exciting opportunity to join Aquent's financial services client and shape the future of finance. The Web Content Producer will work in a collaborative team environment to develop our Client's public facing website content. In this role, you will content author site pages in Adobe Experience Manager, using the CMS component library and digital asset manager. This will help our Client complete the existing merger, by offering its new products and services on a modern, client-focused website. This person will work with the content strategy and web development team. There are ~10 content strategists and web developers who will be working in AEM for the project.
Location: Seeking candidates in either Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC markets. (This role is currently work-from-home due to COVID, but the team would like local candidates as they'd like to consider them for full-time opportunities after the intial term through Aquent.
Must have skills for this role include:
(1) Experience with CMS migration and site redesign projects
(2) Minimum of 2+ years experience performing content authoring and publishing using AEM - Sites/CQ5 or other.
(3) Knowledge of AEM/CMS feature sets including asset manager, site manager, localization, personalization & user administration and forum based content (AEM Communities).
Nice to have skills include:
(1) Understanding of user workflow creation and approval processes within the CMS, including approving, rejecting & publishing content.
(2) Must be well versed in QA methods, development best practices and Agile.
(3) Ability to use Photoshop to optimize assets.
Daily responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
(1) Create website pages for public-facing website based off of copy documents, images, and page templates using Adobe Experience Manager.
(2) Create end-to-end content for the web site using the CMS component library & digital asset manager.
(3) Facilitate all website content requests through QA to the production environment.
(4) Define and create new pages and component layouts.
(5) Manage digital assets and site architecture within the CMS.
(6) Create, manage and govern workflows and approval process.
(7) Work with business units to provide technical scope and help define requirements.
(8) Provide architectural solutions for page layout and organization.
(9) Provide architectural solutions for page layout and organization.
(10) Work with back end and software dev teams to manage integrations.