- North Wales, PA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Rachel Hettinger
Aquent Studios has a great opportunity for an Alliance Brand Program Manager (PM) to align closely with team leads to support and manage promotional resources. This individual will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as product leads, operations, medical/legal, and vendors/agencies in the updating, approval and on-going maintenance of promotional resources.
• Project management within Alliance Brand Marketing Services team providing support across specific indication teams producing promotional materials.
• Daily utilization of both Workfront and Veeva PromoMats to open jobs, assign tasks, and move jobs along in the review process through final AFD of jobs in both Alliance systems.
• Partner with Alliance Brand Marketing Services team members and their agencies and 3rd party vendors to ensure resources are compliant with PRT comments and deadlines.
• Attend PRT Prioritization Meetings to aid in last minute scheduling of assets for PRT Review.
• Participate in all Job Owner and Agency meetings, as needed.
• Assist Job Owners with development and execution of low and some high complexity assets, as required.
• Guide and assist brand team members through the development of materials for binder submissions (from inception to shipment of binders to OPDP or APLB).
• Temporarily Remote. Post Covid - Travel, as needed, to Upper Gwynedd, PA
• Pharma experience required. AstraZeneca or Eisai company experience desired.
• Scientific knowledge desired but a demonstrated ability to understand clinical information is required.
• BA/BS degree at minimum, highly preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced role in Sales, Marketing and/or Operations related field
• Demonstrated multi-project management skills
• Strong collaboration skills and proficient in building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
• Demonstrates leadership behaviors and ability to align with client compliance goals and policies
• Experience with sales, marketing or promotion development within pharmaceutical industry is preferred
• Experience tracking/monitoring budgets is helpful
• Experience with vendor management is helpful
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!