- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
This AR/VR studio is building computing devices for the future. This includes AR and VR software and hardware, voice assistant technology, and research and development labs. We are pushing technological boundaries with these services while developing innovative marketing campaigns to communicate the value of our products to our consumers.
We are seeking an experienced Website Manager who is passionate about digital customer experiences, web strategy, content and UX. This role will focus on maximizing the value of our marketing websites and assets by devising, stewarding and optimizing site strategy, content plans, UX and creative to achieve business and channel goals.
The ideal candidate has a strong experience with web content strategy along with digital marketing tactics (paid and organic) to drive conversion and growth. A highly cross-functional role, you will collaborate with, inform, influence, and help maintain the web experience by enrolling the support from our eCommerce, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Analytics teams.
Key aspects of this role include: translating business and consumer marketing intent into digital channel strategy; articulating user needs and behaviors by analyzing and interpreting multiple data sources; creating business cases to support strategic recommendations; devising and managing content strategy and associated deliverables; translating intent into creative briefs to guide UX, design and copy; designing web experiments and ensuring projects meet business and user requirements.
The role requires a proactive orientation, excellent communication and relationship-building skills, a balance of strategic, creative and analytical problem-solving skills, and an eye for detail.
- Define and implement web content and design strategy and execution to ensure SEO, funnel, UX and conversion best practices
- Spearhead site strategy, information architecture, content, themes, and overall design of the website with internal stakeholders, cross-funcitonal teams, and external agency partners.
- Partner with other channel leads across social, email and paid media to drive growth through end-to-end campaign optimization, A/B testing and localization
- Generate analytical insights to inform optimal consumer experience, drive conversion improvement, CPA efficiencies and traffic growth
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Identify opportunities for technical and platform improvement, quantify impact and drive tool/platform improvements with product and technical teams
- BA/BS degree required
- 8+ years of consumer marketing experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in consumer technology
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing, website design and management, content strategy
- Experience in planning digital marketing strategies and developing solutions to attract and convert website traffic
- Working knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS preferred
- Experience working and building relationships with cross-functional groups
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability, and creative problem-solving
- Team-oriented to work effectively across all levels of management, teams, and disciplines
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, startup environment
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!