- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$40/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Media Production team seeks a talented production illustrator to help them build world-class hardware guides for products. The designer will collaborate with technical writers and copy editors to create illustrations from photographs for use in an InDesign templates following an established visual style guide.
• Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro.
• Experience with Microsoft Word.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
• Technologically savvy (familiarity with client's products is a plus)
• Proven ability to quickly build good working relationships with an established team of writers, editors, and designers
• Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines in a highly dynamic environment
• Trustworthy; ability to keep information confidential
-Proficiency in Adobe Creative/design Suite
-Collaborate with technical skills
-Able to create illustration
-Work well with editor and designer
-2yrs+ experience is a must
Note: local candidates only
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)