- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is remote, but eventually partial on site.
There are 2 positions available: One will be more strategic- UX, I.A, data, competitive analysis, a/b testing with the ability and drive to still create content in the CMS.
The other role will be more on the publishing side - focusing mostly on the cms/html/standards part of web producing.
These positions will be part of the Content Strategy team within the Digital Marketing Team. This person will work closely with Content Strategists, Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, IT and Business Stakeholders to create and manage compelling, usable web sites, sections and pages.
The successful candidate will have a strong working understanding of best-practice web usability, findability and site management, and have experience applying SEO principles, HTML/CSS. Key to this role is fluency in content management systems, with skills in CMS operation and demonstrated experience managing content on large, complex websites. The candidate will be a skilled communicator and collaborator, able to work with internal teams and stakeholders to create stellar results. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, demanding corporate environment, and be a quick leaner to understand our business and our products.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a strong command of best-practice web content standards, with SEO research and implementation skills
- Strong CMS skills, and demonstrated experience managing content on large, complex websites
- HTML/CSS skills
- Working knowledge of web information architecture principles
- A strong understanding of user-centered design and navigation principles
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively on a cross-functional team that includes Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategists and Usability Researchers/Testers
- The creativity and ingenuity needed to create content solutions that balance user needs with business/legal requirements
- Excellent communication, speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience creating and managing content for an internal corporate team or an agency working with large corporate clients