- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a Marketing Product Manager for one of our financial services clients. Position will be remote until the client has the all clear to return on-site.
The Marketing Product Manager facilitates the development and ensures completion of the business program through the coordination of tasks, issues and risks through the System Architect and the Project Managers on the program.
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure that the business capability is delivered on time and within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Experience, both in the problem domain (through a thorough understanding of business requirements) and the software engineering domain.
- Other responsibilities include client management relationship, leadership and management of the program typically delivering results through others, setting the technical and business direction for the group, effective allocation and use of resources throughout releases, and establishing a team environment.
- This role will help support Digital Marketing go-to-market efforts across multiple LOBs.
- Digital Marketing day-to-day tactics and enterprise initiatives.
- Candidates must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must have Digital Marketing experience in order to execute, communicate, analyze and report on performance results for horizontal and vertical presentations.
- This position requires strong attention to detail and the skills to interact with technology and associates throughout the organization.
- The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in an undefined space and be a team player, willing to take on additional responsibilities as business needs evolve and is an independent, creative thinker, who brings new ideas to the table.
- Will serve as an additional business support and operations for the overall Digital Marketing team. Specifically tracking and balancing of requests with agency work between several agencies, reporting, insights, performance and socialization on a monthly basis.
- This individual will also work to support organizational effectiveness, ensuring cross functional risk/compliance management and awareness and help drive operational excellence through process improvements.
Resource is required to be on the assignment for the required hours as specified in the job description. Forty hours per week is the expectation in the absence of specified hours. Attendance and punctuality are essential components of the position; therefore, unexcused absences and tardiness could result in dismissal.
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!