- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
This position is currently remote but the client requires someone in the Seattle area.
Some of the first projects this role will tackle are:
· Build and merchandise editorial content and marketing traffic drivers for various marketing program launches.
· Curate products for defined stories based on specific parameters
· Pull and report on performance metrics of relevant content to inform strategies for enhancements
· 2+ years of experience in e-commerce site merchandising (including scheduling and analyzing campaigns)
· Demonstrated experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
· Experience participating in cross-functional projects
· Advanced Excel skills
· Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
· Interest or experience in the fashion industry
· Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
· Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
· Experience with SEO/SEM and tools such as Omniture and Coremetrics
· Experience with HTML and/or XML, plus the ability to learn our in-house analysis tools quickly
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.