- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
This is an administrative role assisting supporting a Studio Manager for the world’s leading developer of creative applications and tools. If you are extremely organized, methodical, detail-oriented, and interested in creative services, this is a great job for you!
This position is fully remote. You must live in the continental United States and available to work west coast business hours. Preference given to candidates in the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
To succeed in this role, you must prove you are an excellent and concise communicator that can thrive in a deadline-driven and creative project environment. You must have good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the client's workflow.
In this role, you will be required to communicate with individuals at different levels in the organization (both internal and client facing) and may need to prepare budget, timelines, and progress reports for the management team.
Skills and abilities required for success in this role:
- Business acumen—Ensure projects run smoothly with strong organization and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in a related field.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Show competency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of a project management program like Wrike or Workfront is a plus.
- Understand file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Work well on tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate process—Actively contribute to the effectiveness of the Studio team.
- Assist Studio Managers and provide administrative support.
- Create and monitor project schedules and calendars in Wrike and ensure deadlines are met.
- Set up meetings/calls and record notes in each meeting.
- Track and communicate project status with internal and cross-functional teams.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Work with Creative team leads to assign projects, communicate progress to team members and other stakeholders, and manage project budgets.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!