- Bolingbrook, IL (Chicago/Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's top retail/cosmetic client is looking for a Product Owner. This is a contract role until end of year potential to extend. With an established yet growing and exciting company.
Competitive Hourly Rate, Aquent offers Benefits, 401k 10% match, sick days and more.
The Product Owner leads a cross-functional agile design and delivery team to bring to life new features and capabilities for guest experiences across all digital touchpoints.
This role will drive execution of new digital capabilities and features focused on driving an improved digital shopping experience with increased engagement and conversion.
• Harness the power of analytics, customer insights research, and stakeholder feedback to understand guest and business needs, discovering latent gaps, and identify new opportunities to maintain and enhance the digital product roadmap.
• Establish KPIs to measure results for each release or capability delivered; apply lessons learned through quantitative and qualitative feedback to incorporate into future improvements
• Break down concepts into epics, user stories and acceptance criteria to feed into the agile development process and agile development ceremonies (e.g. story workshops, backlog grooming, etc.)
• Partner with IT teams to communicate business requirements and groom user stories in order to prepare for code development.
• Manage the prioritization of user stories according to business needs and align them to appropriate sprint development cycles.
• Serve as the business team initial point of contact for issue resolution – partnering with IT to understand development issues, offer recommendations to solutions, and align with business teams on outcomes.
• Develop UAT test case scenarios and partner with the business team to execute UAT test cases in order to validate development and issue resolution.
• 5+ years experience as Product Owner with large brand
• In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
• Working knowledge of product development architecture
• Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
• Ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to work with large teams
• Understanding of design quality standards