- Silicon Valley, CA and/or Seattle WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
The ideal professional for this role is a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver and project manager that has an eye for great creative work, talent, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy. Additionally, the Creative Producer must be a strong, clear communicator, a team player, and proven ability to inspire and motivate the team to deliver world-class creative work.
As the WhatsApp Marketing organization continues to grow, we’re looking for a Creative Producer to join us and help create product launch assets, build marketing campaigns, and develop collateral for internal and external events.
- Work with and set project schedules and manage calendars for highly specialized creative workers, including both internal creative teams and/or external partners
- Create RFPs, pitches, treatments, budgets, project schedules and distribution plans
- Negotiate and manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters
- Manage external vendor relationships (illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience as a Producer at an agency or in-house production team
- Experience running projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with Product Marketing
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience building working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
- Experience with time management, task prioritization, and identifying problems and work towards solutions
- Experience managing external creative and production partners
- Organizational task and budget management experience
- Proven industry experience
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!