- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
The main function of this marketing associate is to assist the marketing team with developing, producing and executing integrated brand marketing programs.
• Assist with branding and development of marketing campaigns and assets dedicated to driving branding awareness, consideration and education efforts
• Ability to strategize on marketing campaigns and see through inception to execution. Must have an understanding of creative content development and production processes
• Ability to head up film and digital marketing projects within deadline and budget
• Provide expert analysis on brand perception for marketing campaigns
• Increase online awareness and branding by working with social and web teams
• Work to identify and address critical branding issues
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Highly creative and experienced in devising integrated marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!