- Charlotte, NC
- Job Terms:
- $43-46/hourly, paid as W2
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
Digital Program Manager
Location: Remote, eventually on site in Charlotte, NC
Pay: ($43-46 / hourly paid as W2)
Duration: 12+ months, likely extension
This will be an ongoing contract role for 12 months with a good likelihood to extend past the initial 12 months. Client has requested a Charlotte, NC based candidate to ultimately be back in the office.
Digital Marketing Team:
The Digital Marketing contractor will work closely with team members, digital peers, ad agencies and legal and marketing partners to develop Paid and Owned Channel marketing programs. Contractor will support efforts to promote investing products and services to deepen relationships with existing customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist with development, approval and execution of new marketing assets
• URL management, tagging/tracking for new marketing assets
• Campaign reporting, analytics and results sharing with stakeholders/leadership
• Lead cross-team support for Legal, Risk and Compliance submissions for approval/ renewals etc.
• Project tracking and weekly status updates
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing execution
• Program management experience
• Experience executing digital marketing plans, providing program analytics/measurement and optimization recommendations
• Experience developing compelling/effective creative assets and flawless execution of campaigns
• Experience working in and across a complex/matrixed organization with multiple partners and stakeholders
• Self-motivator with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight, understand priorities and raise opportunities and risks quickly and professionally
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Team player with a positive can-do attitude and ability to maintain poise and professionalism when dealing with multiple/difficult personalities
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to navigate complex spreadsheets
• Functional understanding of basic statistics (e.g. weighted averages, percent increase/decrease, etc.)
• Background in financial services
• Agency experience
• Experience in email communications and sales
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We support you throughout the course of your assignment to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/
Working with Aquent gets you access to some great things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium (http://gymnasium.aquent.com) to develop your skills