- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
UX Researcher for early stage discovery and usability testing for healthcare company to provide the best experience for members
Candidates residing in Atlanta or Colorado preferred
• Provide discovery research and user testing of designs for product solutioning
• SME to squads re: end user research data we collect
• Measures quality of experiences we build
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Conduct usability research both in-lab, online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
2. Serve as a member of a team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge.
3. Work with project business representatives and team members to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Ability to combine qualitative feedback with quantitative measures to synthesize into actionable improvements
2. Coordinate, conduct and moderate usability tests and prepare written analysis.
3. Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following research methods: in-field research, HCI (human-computer interaction), usability testing, participatory design, expert evaluations, or web data analytics
Bachelor's Degree Required
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.