- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
This social media company's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. This role will develop and execute the strategy for how we communicate our company key priorities, and will also serve to support an organization as its dedicated strategic communications advisor.
The ideal candidate will excel at working collaboratively with executives and colleagues alike and consistently delivers high-quality work under constraints. Candidates should be strategic, skillful writers, strong communicators, and creative thinkers. Attention to detail, ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment, and excellent organization are critical. Experience in executing proactive communication plans, managing cross-functional projects, and developing programming around multi-dimensional topics is preferred.
- Serve as the chief communications officer to a dedicated organization within the company
- Develop and execute proactive and strategic communication initiatives
- Lead the development and execution of existing and new communication channels, including workplace groups, All Hands, Q&As and events
- Develop scalable communications plans that includes templates, style guides and editorial calendars
- Author and project-manage the production of executive presentations such as All Hands presentations, client presentations, and industry speeches
- Draft internal posts for org leaders around various topics, including business strategy, priorities, and announcements
- Provide proactive and reactive messaging that supports key initiatives and program rollouts
- Partner closely with other internal and external communications teams as well as the HRBP to align on communication opportunities
- 8+ years professional experience working in corporate communications, political campaigns, or nonprofit mission-driven communications
- Experience writing for a global audience across varying levels of an organization and experience providing guidance and support to leaders and channels
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and to working autonomously
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline
- Experience turning complex information into engaging content across various channels
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!