- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Great SR. DESIGNER Opportunity @ Boutique Full-Service Design Agency
Our client, a boutique full-service design agency that works with many of the countries biggest financial companies, is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join their growing team. Ideal candidate is a mature, senior graphic designer with 10+ years of experience to deliver innovative solutions across both print and digital platforms for projects ranging from corporate identity, advertising, CSR reports, annual reports, print collateral, web design and electronic communications. The ideal candidate has a high-level understanding of graphic design, typography and layout and how each extends through the digital realm. Seeking a true team player who can take a creative strategy and produce exceptional designs, both independently sand in a collaborative team approach.
• Conceptualize and design print and digital projects. Design includes, but is not limited to, brochures, annual reports, and corporate sustainability reports, websites, ad banners, e-blasts, marketing collateral and integrated presentations.
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at a time.
• Expert knowledge of most current version of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver) Knowledge of CSS and HTML a plus
• Experience working across print, web, and interactive media and demonstrated portfolio of solutions
• “Can do” attitude and strong work ethic for delivering optimum creative work • Bachelor’s degree in applied design required