- San Francisco, Austin, Chicago OR Denver
- Job Terms:
- $45-55/hour W2 (DOE) + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a UX Research Coordinator to join a team of dedicated UX Researchers who support a team of 200+ UX Designers. The UX Research Coordinator can sit in San Francisco, CA; Austin, Texas, Chicago, Illinios; or Denver, Colorado. AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate, health benefits, dental, vision and a matching 401K.
This is an amazing and collaborative team where you will get to work with and support some of the best UX Researchers!
UX Researcher Coordinator - What you’ll do:
- Conduct user research.
- Deliverables: Create and manage panel of preferred users we involve in research. You will be the primary contact for the Schwab user panel, interacting with clients, researchers, and internal partners.
- Manage research recruiting logistics with vendors (Schlesinger and Fieldworks).
- Coordinate research training initiatives, aligning Bento coaches and participant schedules.
- Upload, audit, and curate the Research Library
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to research leadership, UX design, content strategy, policy, legal, finance, and HR.
- Support with other general research operations activities.
UX Researcher Coordinator - What you have:
- B.A./B.S. in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Design Research, or other field emphasizing human behavior.
- 2-3 years of prior work experience with recruiting coordination or conducting user research
- You adapt to fast-paced changing environments/research needs, and able to switch directions quickly.
- You identify and run independently projects related to improvements of Research
- Operations, i.e.: vendor management, legal and IT governance, productivity tool selection.
- You are ambitious, with the ability to prioritize when faced with multiple projects and know when to ask for help
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible, adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- You are a proactive self-starter, able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes
- You are reliable, with a high level of follow-through
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with remote research tools Dscout and Userzoom preferred.
- Experience building and managing a client panel for research preferred.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!