- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Our client searching for a new Program Manager for one of their internal creative agencies!
Program Managers are a team of strategic creative leaders who work closely with marketers to plan and manage creative projects. Program Managers forecast work, ensure it is strategically aligned with marketing goals, mitigate issues and collaborate with cross-functional counterparts.
Day to Day:
- Help prioritize projects with Marketing Leadership based on impact, company objectives and resources
- Influence and understand marketing creative plans for one of our family of brands
- Proactively identify important problems for marketing and/or advertising creative plans
- Understand cross-functional partnerships and form relationships with Insights/Analytics, Research, and Media leads
- Manage creative projects to ensure successful delivery of various product launches
- Able to be the lead point of contact for agencies for large-scale campaign work
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Coordinate resources across multiple projects
- BA/BS degree or 10+ years experience working in a creative agency, production studio, and/or digital product marketing company
- Experience working with Marketers, Creative Agencies and Production companies
- Cross-functional collaboration experience with media, research/planning and analytics disciplines
- Experience managing marketing projects, including the creative development and alignment with strategy
- Experience in working on or overseeing campaigns that include live action, digital, and animation
- Experience in setting priorities, problem-solving and multitasking
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!