- Boulder, CO or Mountain View, CA or NYC or Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- May 2021
As a Content Strategist, you own the overall help and support strategy for users and customer care agents for products across multiple content channels (help center, knowledge base, help answers, etc.).
- Develop a holistic understanding of all support content that exists for one or more products
- Develop and drive overall content strategy, focused on user issues and product roadmap
- Work closely with the content writers to ensure creation and delivery of accurate, effective content for all support channels; collaborate with stakeholders for content approvals; act as main contact point to understand how content can support product launches, business goals, and priorities; turn business goals into content solutions
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize content using data, industry best practices, and experimentation
- Partner with product and analytics teams to conduct experiments and user studies to understand user journeys and create the most effective content for end users, partners, and customer care agents
- Synthesize content insights, guiding principles, and best practices in order to advocate for the best experience for users
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years experience in content strategy, business strategy, or related project / program management
- Experience leading multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently, with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to influence others and communicate and collaborate well with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in HTML
- Experience with multimedia content management
- Experience in building strategic content plans and analyzing user data
- Ability to distill complex user issues into digestible user content strategy
- Experience in experimenting with new content formats
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.