- Los Angeles or New York City
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank, CA is seeking a Manager, Ad Product Parity & Innovation to join their Ad Products team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility to extend. Will start remote, but candidates should be in Los Angeles or New York City.
The Ad Products & enablement organization is part of the Advertising Sales organization is focused on best in class products, platforms and partnerships vital to revenue growth in a multi-media, addressable sales environment.
The Ad Products group is responsible for ensuring marketplace parity as well as strategic innovation around all Ad Products driving revenue. That includes but is not limited to advanced solutions, addressable linear and television products, benefits of single ad serving and technology solutions providing innovative cross platform and cross portfolio ad product solutions.
The Manager of Ad Product Parity and Innovation will be responsible for overall marketplace intake on systems, ad products, and technology with an eye toward identifying areas of focus to bring the organization to parity with competitors as well as surface potential positioning for marketplace leadership. Individual project management for various work tracks will be key in this role.
- Relentless focus on competitive data and metrics to prioritize initiatives for our technology partners
- Keep up to date with emerging digital and linear platforms, identifying those with benefit, scaling the opportunity and helping advise on implementation
- Act as an internal systems expert, leveraging system capabilities to identify process improvements across work streams to optimize project prioritization
- Drive accountability and measure impact of process improvement and automation efforts
- Gather information on internal sales needs for product parity and innovation from internal stakeholders in sales, insights, and data teams
- Based on marketplace data propose, strategize, and present strategic initiatives that can help drive automation, consolidation, and innovation at or beyond competitive marketplace standards
- Gather quantitative financial data and qualitative information to help evaluate where existing and new initiatives fall within our strategic technical roadmap of all long term ad sales needs
- Work with ad platform and product teams to vet/prioritize/enable new ad products and revenue-driving initiatives
- Collaborate with ad sales packaging and training team on go to market strategy and operational use of any new innovative ad sales product initiatives.
- Team player who can also assist with digital/linear audience addressability and consolidation products as needed.
- Special Projects assigned
- A minimum of 5-year prior experience in any of the following fields: digital ad products, operations, technology, platform management, or solutions, media consulting, or similar
- Expert simplification and prioritization
- Project and task oriented
- Advanced technology understanding
- The ability to take complex projects and data and simplify them to streamlined presentations of the information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An enthusiastic demeanor and eager-to-learn attitude
- The ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
- Project management experience or independent management of end to end product solutions
- Knowledge of both digital and/or linear advertising platforms and systems.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote.
- Knowledge of general media landscape, knowing the players
- Business and Technical side understanding of what’s involved, technically, great at gathering info.
- Understanding the business side and tech sides, able to communicate with all different levels, ability to work independently, manage complex info, work on projects, able to analyze Excel – data analysis.
- Be current/up to date on the industry- know what's going on in the industry, proactively improve process, drive revenue, detailed, provide recommendations.
- Understand – viewability, program-matic & automation.
- Able to deal directly with local advertising, ad services.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers