- vancouver, Canada
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
Are you a Testing Guru? Do you want to make a true impact on one of the largest franchises in the world?! If this is you, apply now! Hiring ASAP
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
• Drive the development and iteration of QA centric tools to increase the efficiency and accuracy of our QA team.
• Assist in driving our "Quality Upstream" initiatives to reduce the need for redundant or surface level testing through technology. This may involve:
• Tool Development
• Automation or Unit Testing development
• Code Analysis Tools
• Work directly with our Automation, Builds and Tools development teams to support development on QA verifiable tasks.
• Act as the agent of the QA team to represent their interests and needs in meetings, requirements gathering, etcetera.
• Act as a first line of defense in problem solving QA setup issues in QA centric software (like Fiddler setup, Deebee, Grubkiller, Sledge, TCRemote Tools, etc).
• 2+ years testing experience in an embedded space (working closely with development) testing game or game engine
• Unreal Engine experience
• Python scripting experience
• Interest in testing the systems used to create and test games including through the use of automation, unit testing, etcetera
• A legitimate passion for wanting to make things better for the QA team
• Someone who likes to work in a team, but thrives with self direction as well