- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a Product Manager for one of our clients that is based out of Charlotte, NC. Position is remote to start until the client has the all clear to return on site.
A hybrid assignment to assists with measuring campaign performance and reporting.
Candidate should have strong organizational, project management, relationship management, and QA skills.
- Working with team members from various departments
- On-time delivery of routine deliverables and performance reports
- Performance reporting and analysis along with providing recommendations for campaign optimization
- Working with Channel Managers on data and reporting issues
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
- 3-5 years digital marketing execution and performance data management experience, preferably in digital marketing
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team, in a fast-paced environment while consistently meeting deadlines
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and concisely
- Proactive, self-starter who shows initiative and ability to drive results
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Develop presentation materials
- Excellent time-management skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Desired Skills:
- • Experience analyzing metrics such as Impressions, Clicks, CTR, etc.
- • Experience with mobile marketing is a plus
- • Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- • Experience with Adobe Test & Target and Adobe Analytics is a plus
Remote to start until client has the all clear to return onsite
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!