- Remote (PST Preferred but not required)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Great opportunity to design entertainment experiences for this enterprise company that got its reputation for search! The team is looking at a redesign, and needs a strong UI/Visual designer to support these efforts.
- 3 - 5+ years of industry experience
- Demonstrate a high level of craft in design systems thinking.
- Understand what it means to design at scale.
- Elevate the visual design and account for the design details/pixels of building a product.
- Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment timezone difference, and deliver clear and detailed solutions.
- Documenting visual patterns and components used by multiple projects.
- Contribute strategically to the development of an improved process around pattern definition and documentation.
- Own the review process between multiple teams
- Create and maintain design resources to improve productivity and consistency across our ad division.
- Be able to produce digital assets, redlines/spec and drive the production phase of the design.
- Create aesthetically excellent work
Nice to Have Requirements
- Ability to collaborate effectivity with cross-functional teams and peers and build relationships that delivers on impact and influence with Product Managers, Engineering, and Marketing partners.
- Worked with a large enterprise company
- 5+ year of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience establishing design systems for various brands.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with design and engineers.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Interest in or experience with designing for TV
- Interest in or experience with designing for interactive media
- Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.
- Proficiency with Figma and Sketch