- St. Petersburg, FL
- Job Terms:
- W2 Hourly Employee+health benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
A national beauty supply retailer is looking for a Digital Marketing Administrative assistant to join their team in St. Petersburg, FL. The role will start off fully remote and wil evenutally be back in the office later this year.
This will be a full-time schedule (Mon-Fri/40 hours a week).
*Purchase Order Management - Creation and management of purchase orders and billing needs
* Administrative Support – Admin duties as needed. *
* Applicant needs to be skilled in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
* Prize Fulfillment – Work with team on various projects and needs for customer contests, surveys etc.
* Project Management Skills – Assist and support team with management and support of various internal and external marketing projects.
* Collaboration and Team Player – ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders on different tasks and assignments