- Austin, Texas 78758
- Job Terms:
- $50-58/hour W2 DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- 3 weeks from offer
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
The Digital Solutions organization has responsibility for business operations and strategy for Schwab's client-facing and internal web, email, mobile, messaging, representative desktop, and other digital channels. The Digital Solutions organization is accountable to the firm for the successful delivery of Schwab's offers, products, and services across these vehicles.
The group is seeking a Digital Product Manager of an internal back end preferences management system and modernizing and scaling of daily operational batch jobs. The team is on a journey to move forward as industry leading product managers driving an API based product. Our product is central to driving the experiences of clients and reps across the company.
Are you interested in shaping the product roadmap and vision that impact millions of users? Are you obsessed with solving customer needs and passionate about the full end to end client experience? Are you a systems-level thinker that cares about the details? We would love to talk to you about this role!
What you’ll do:
Be a product management and API visionary!
• Orchestrate and design experiments and evaluations of whether product solutions will be valuable, usable, feasible, viable and fit within the organization’s risk appetite.
• Prioritize ruthlessly; focus on emerging technology, emerging trends and opportunities; define metrics and associated Key Business Indicators at a feature level
Focus on outcomes!
• Anticipate client needs based on research and the client journey; use research techniques to distill pain points and bring the voice of the customer/client back to product teams.
• Develop a 6-12-month feature set roadmap and release plan; partner with, lead and influence Agile teams and stakeholders to agree on goals, priorities, dependencies and implementation plans; define both functional and non-functional acceptance criteria needed for a complete product
Drive operational excellence!
• Integrate risk management principles into everyday decision-making. Effectively prioritize and balance risk and security needs among the team’s work; collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners to anticipate risks; identify and tests risk controls and ensure compliance
• Lead performance improvements and modernization of critical business operations
You must have:
• 3+ years product management or product owners skills and experience, experience with API product development, and demonstrated ability to synthesize data into insights and actions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including being able to synthesize data, develop recommendations, and influence and persuade partners
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify opportunities and execute to meet strategic objectives • Effective relationship building with the ability to partner cross-functionally and work effectively with various levels of the organization
• Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
• Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills
• Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs
• Willingness to continuously grow and evolve
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!