- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
• Build and submit monthly item level forecasts to supply chain team using historical product and category sales trends, customer inventory on hand, customer provided forecast, and upcoming ecommerce promotional plan.
• Design and conduct weekly analysis of inventory levels at key ecommerce customers to ensure all active items are in-stock, and live on site; driving action as needed.
• Coordinate with supply chain team to manage unforeseen demand by comparing actual vs. forecasted demand and submitting off cycle buy request to the purchasing team to ensure we can fill the order.
• Drive and manage weekly sell-through results across all ecommerce customers; perform root cause analysis as needed and coordinate with ecommerce merchandiser to develop action plan to improve trends.
• Assist with managing down excess and obsolete inventory by comparing all items to customer catalog and sending opportunity to ecommerce merchandiser.
• Own and manage sell-through metrics to ensure new product launches are meeting team’s expectations.
• Design and manage compliance reporting process; sending to management on a weekly basis and coordinating with logistics team to identify root cause and drive correction action going forward.
• Conduct root cause analysis of late shipments; tracking down orders throughout supply chain and driving corrective action as needed.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with a consumer goods manufacturer in merchandise planning, forecasting, supply chain, and distribution.
• Must be able to independently navigate a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• Must be able to digest data and effectively communicate high-level findings to management.
• Experience dealing with results, metrics, and data with a desire to create new processes.
• Must be self-motivated and proactive.
• Excellent communication and interaction skills within team and cross-functionally.
• Fantastic attention to detail.
• Think strategically as well as execute tactically.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Ecommerce background is a plus.
• Apparel ecommerce experience a plus.