- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
This global leader in technology approaches environmental sustainability as they would any other challenge — with a healthy disregard for the impossible - creating technology and tools that help build more sustainable practices for the company, their partners and their users. They tackle these projects because we know that only together, at scale, will be able to make a positive impact for our planet.
As a Sustainability Marketing Manager for Environmental Insights, you’ll be working alongside members of Social Responsibility Marketing and Geo for Everyone (the Geo team that focuses on societal and environmental issues). You’ll have the unique opportunity to work across multiple geographies and organizations to activate our sustainability efforts within Geo for Everyone, including products, programs, and partnerships for our environmental insights team and the Environmental Insights Explorer (EIE). You’ll help manage and execute projects, support strategy, partners, and drive our external storytelling.
About the Team
You will work within Brand Studio - a passionate team of creative and strategic thinkers tasked with shaping the future of our brands by deepening the love of our users. As part of this team, you work with many kinds of disciplines all tasked with ensuring creative excellence and maximizing impact across our Marketing landscape.
You will also work alongside the Geo for Everyone team, whose mission is to use the power of Geo data and technology to assist in building a more equitable, safe and sustainable future. The goal is to move the needle on global challenges such as climate change, environmental sustainability, gender equity, disaster preparedness, and to make Geo's products more inclusive and empowering for everyone.
- Work with cross-functional team members to understand and cater to the different needs of Environmental Insights Explorer’s core users, partners, and consumer audiences
- Manage external creative agencies and internal stakeholders to develop and carry out projects such as video content, website development, and digital marketing campaigns
- Assist Geo for Everyone’s Creative Studio in strategizing and creating content for external marketing communications, including blog posts, social media, and email marketing
- Contribute to impactful go-to-market launch strategies, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Scale marketing efforts globally by operationalizing resources such as playbooks and marketing materials for cross-functional teams and external partners
- Support partnership marketing, including creating a GTM strategy for announcements and marketing activations as well as creating partner materials and communications
- 3+ years of partner marketing experience or in a B2B marketing role, with proven experience developing GTM plans and driving business results
- 2+ years working in an agency or creative environment
- Strong writer with experience in corporate communications and email marketing
- Data-driven marketer, with experience tracking and reporting on metrics for campaign and ongoing marketing performance
- Ability to independently manage and execute projects, and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Excited to learn about new, sometimes deeply technical, concepts and convey to consumer audiences
- Strong sense of creativity and ability to bring creative ideas to the table
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, provide breakthrough thinking and strategy, and function effectively in highly dynamic environments
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing multiple stakeholders Interest in and passion for the role that technology can play in the area of sustainability
- Desired An interest in or love of maps.
- A desire to work on a team using geo tools and cloud technology to create positive social and environmental impact in the world.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.