- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- $72/hr. + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join our Energy Industry client’s digital accelerator group on a long term basis.
The digital accelerator is a special group at a major utilities company charged with solving complex problems at the intersection of technology and society. They deliver innovative solutions that forever change the way that cities and societies power their infrastructure.
The iOS Engineer will join a team of passionate individuals leading this charge, advancing, and fundamentally changing the way we work. These individuals will be responsible for building the next generation of mobile and in-field solutions leveraging the latest iOS hardware and software offerings.
In this role you will directly engage with leading-edge emergent technologies in Augmented Reality and artificial intelligence with a direct impact on building the infrastructure of tomorrow, today. The ideal candidate has at least six years of hands-on engineering experience. In this role you will be day to day contributor of a heavy-hitting specialist product team.
What we are looking for:
- A demonstrated track record of building interfaces that have been used by thousands of people
- A constant learner and improver to perfect your craft.
- A technology enthusiast keenly following iOS development trends, technologies, and patterns.
- A clear and articulate communicator that can contribute to the ethos of a team looking to solve complex and uncharted problems
- A team player who puts project and team before self
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Exercising technical leadership and vision regarding infrastructure, coding, and best practices
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to bring pixel perfect designs to life
- Be part of a scrum team to shape and define a culture of engineering and craftsmanship
- Bring your innovative passion to shape and form the larger organization as a whole
- Integrating cloud-based ML models into CoreML for edge computing and object detection
What we Need
- 5+ Years of mobile experience in Swift
- 2+ Years of experience with modern front-end (React -preferred, Angular, etc) and backend frameworks (Node.js and/or Python - preferred, Express, etc)
- Demonstrated knowledge of hardware compatibility and versioning strategy
- Strong knowledge of scalable application architectures
- Experience with ARKit, CoreML, Tensorflow, Custom Vision, or other AR tools for Swift
- Ability to work in distributed environment efficiently
Corporate - Energy Industry
**Unable to provide sponsorship or work on a corp-to-corp basis**