- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
PLEASE SUBMIT UX WRITING SAMPLES (applications without samples will NOT be considered)
- Write clear and concise strings for a subset of experiences in the Deliver phase of the Product & Design lifecycle
- Create accessiblity and localization documentation for assigned projects.
- Partner with Marketing to review and edit emails and marketing materials to ensure a consistent voice. across product and marketing.
- Provide copywriting/editing support to UX Writer, as needed.
- Collaborate closely with design, research, compliance, engineering, product managers, legal and marketing on assigned projects.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI or a related field (In lieu of degree, 5 years relevant work experience)
- 1-2 years of writing or UX writing experience as part of a team developing hardware, software, or at a digital agency OR 3-4 years of experience as a writer/editor in a non-UX field
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Proven project and stakeholder management experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and cope well with frequently changing requirements
- Familiarity with web and mobile UI design principles and practices
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices
- Basic knowledge of a design tool like Figma or Sketch
- Experience working closely with engineering, design, and product management teams - comfortable discussing technical issues, from engineering details to design minutiae
- Experience with localization practices and accessibility.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.