- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
As the Marketing Manager for Store Loyalty & Retention Marketing, you will execute strategies that drive measurable growth in customer loyalty and retention for Devices & Services products. You will work closely with stakeholders across marketing, product, customer experience, support and engineering teams, as well as outside agencies/vendors, to strategically design and deliver communications and experiences that educate, inspire and delight customers across multiple touchpoints.
You’re an expert at juggling multiple priorities and managing input and expectations across key stakeholders. You are equally comfortable writing copy and reviewing creative designs as you are drawing actionable insights from analyzing data. You thrive in a rapidly-changing industry and lead cross-functional teams through influence. You demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. This role is part of a fast-paced marketing team where strong business strategy and communication skills are critical to success. You are a driven, problem solver and exceptional marketer with proven ability to multi-task and execute global campaigns in an e-commerce channel.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of loyalty or retention marketing experience.
- Experience developing programs focused on deepening customer relationships.
- Experience with customer-centric marketing, customer insights, events best practices, and digital marketing strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate independently and efficiently with effective strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership experience and presence, comfortable presenting ideas and work to leadership.
- Experience successfully collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing creative agencies in the design and development of digital campaigns across multiple geographies.
- Loyalty Marketing: 4-5 years
- CRM: 4-5 years
- Email Marketing: 4-5 years
- Marketing Program Management: 4-5 years
- Community Management: 1-3 years
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.