- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Curation and production of Open Arts art installations and related content for the offices of this large tech org throughout The Americas, with the majority of projects in the Seattle region. Produces site-specific installations, community engagement and photo/video content to contextualize the work. This is position based out of our office in Seattle (with occasional travel throughout North and Latin America.)
- Artist research, outreach and proposal development
- Artist onboarding, contracting, insurance, fee negotiation and timeline development
- Coordination w/ architects, contractors and facilities team to ensure timelines and deliverables
- On-site project management to ensure successful installations and content
- Production of community engagement events (live/online)
- Source and coordinate vendors (photo/video, events, art installation)
- Write contextual wall labels and social posts
- Coordination tasks including (but not limited to) creation of Keynote presentations, layout of Wall Labels in Illustrator, Wiki updates, Dropbox file organization
- 5+ years of arts administration and project management experience
- Wide network of artists, curators, non-profit arts organizations and vendors
- Proven record of curating and producing large-scale, innovative art programs
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt with changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term goals in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in copyediting, project management tools and social media
- Degree in art-related field (MA) preferred
- Photoshop, Sketchup or AutoCAD are a plus.
- Some physical labor involved in setting up installations, some travel could be involved once travel ban has been lifted.
- Experience with Curating in a public space (hotels, schools, corporate & retail spaces)
- Excellent creative freedom
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!