- 100% REMOTE (U.S. only)
- Job Terms:
- $55-60 / hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
Digital Marketing Project Manager
Seeking an energetic and hands-on project manager to accelerate our Digital Marketing Resource Center (DMRC) growth in support of our channel partners. This role will establish operations processes as well as bring together internal and external teams to drive productivity. The candidate will be responsible for instituting tracking and reporting of all marketing and business activity.
What you’ll do:
• Define. Help the program managers and partners define and articulate project strategy, objectives, KPIs, scope and business requirements.
• Operationalize. Determine integration needs with other projects, systems, and business processes and implement operational process and workflows across internal and external cross functional teams (accounts payable, agencies, marketing team, channel managers) to ensure timely execution of business functions.
• Optimize. Develop/approve plans for controlling the project scope, schedule and cost baseline, and monitors project execution. Provide tactical direction and support other internal and external team members in identifying project risks and mitigation approaches, escalating as needed.
• Document. Responsible for the documentation of the overall implementation strategy, program scope, confirmation of deliverables in alignment with channel partners and the required delivery dates, creation of logical work plans, definition of major project milestones, accumulation of all project cost and benefit estimates.
• Collaborate. Coordinate internal and external cross functional teams (e.g. analytics, creative designers, media buyers, copy writers, marketing managers, and channel managers) to foster highly engaged and collaborative partnerships to achieve optimal performance and successful outcomes.
• Organize. Use multiple platforms for organizing, tracking and managing projects. Create, manage, and communicate project timelines leveraging Workfront.
• Report. Develop reporting documents used for internal weekly updates. Institute improvements in marketing project tracking and create a master marketing calendar that roles up all activities in one place for easy tracking and distribution. Report out on marketing activity and sales data during project status meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experiences
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-10 years of Project Management experience managing digital marketing projects
• Knowledge of digital marketing, including Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social Paid, CPM, etc.), Conversion Rate Optimization, SEO, Social Media Marketing and Analytics
• Familiarity and experience with Agile and Waterfall project management methodology
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to use data-driven arguments to prove point and make better decisions
• Strong Project Management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong planning and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
• Flexible, demonstrates the ability to adapt to new environments and operate successfully in rapidly changing environments
• Team player with a desire to work with others for broader success
• Outstanding time management and organizational skills
• Self-motivated, positive, proactive and takes the initiative to get things done
This position can be 100% remote (US only)
Aquent offers OUTSTANDING benefits after 4 weeks including: medical, dental & vision insurance (subsidized up to 85%!), sick pay, 401K with match, weekly paychecks, free training and more!