- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our eCommerce Client is looking to immediately bring on a Shopify expert who has a strong understanding of API and EDI connections.
· Assure ecommerce growth by providing weekly sales reports and help develop sales forecasts
· Implement various custom features to companies Shopify theme by working with 3rd party developers
· Daily monitoring of sales to help develop forecasts for new products
· Communicate with departments internally and externally to support customer accounts
· Channel Pricing monitoring
· Experience troubleshooting and configuring ShopifyPlus
· Understanding of APIs and EDI connections
· WMS ability to configure inventory tracking, order fulfilment and system integrations
• Manage 3rd party tools and vendors to ensure a high rate of return on investment and feature set usage
• Maintain an accurate product catalog (pricing, copy, imagery, metadata, etc.
• Optimize product pricing based on market demand
Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews
• Perform quality assurance to ensure brand, copy, and links are functioning properly.
• Analyzes historical sales data, current marketing plans, POS trends, reviews, and other data to identify volume potential by SKU. Additionally, reviews item-level data and shares insights with the sales team and marketing to optimize our assortment mixes