- Dallas, TX (remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
Aquent Studios has an exciting new opportunity for a Creative Project Manager to manage the creative services workflow for key Aquent clients! The ideal candidate will have experience driving operational excellence in a dynamic in-house or external agency environment. Will be responsible for partnering with creative directors, account managers and creative talent to prioritize and deliver high quality print, digital, and interactive creative campaigns and products.
● Be able to identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain client approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
● Develop project plans for multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
● Track project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
● Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
● Generate project status reports to deliver to team and client.
● Coordinate final production and vendor support as needed.
● Identify areas of improvement and creatively solve complex problems.
● Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
● Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
● Provide stellar customer experience with creative team and clients
- Bachelor's degree and/ or typically 4 + years’ related work experience in Marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strategic thinker that is also able to be a tactical master when it comes to execution.
- Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Adept at building / maintaining strong client relationships by being an excellent communicator of concise, accurate deadline-driven information to keep team and clients on track
- Patient and capable of working in high pressure, fast past environments
- Able to adapt to evolving internal and external processes
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects/priorities at the same time.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
401(k) through Fidelity
FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!