- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Crystal Pettibone
Our client who specializes in remote collection, presentation, and control of measurement and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, is looking for successful Windows programmer candidates who are highly motivated developers willing to work as part of the software engineering team to develop software in the C++ or C# languages. Their cutting edge products and designs have provided for 30 years of continuous growth in the field of Automation in the oil & gas, water/wastewater, manufacturing and aviation industries. This will be a permanent role with a company who offers a structured hands-on agile environment while promoting an independent kind of creativity, along with highly competitive salaries, comprehensive health plans, matching 401K, and profit sharing, in addition to many other benefits.
Windows Programmer Qualifications and Skills
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with Windows programming experience. In lieu of a BS degree, significant experience in Windows programming is acceptable.
- Develop software in C++ or C# languages.
- Hands-on development in an agile environment.
- Support and improve our development methodology and release processes.
- Optimization with respect to code/memory and performance requirements.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Solid understanding of OO design principles.
- Experience with OpenSSL and relational databases is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective working independently and as a team player with great interpersonal skills.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Houston, Texas in-person preferred
Remote option for applicants from the following states and provinces: Colorado, New Mexico, Florida Texas, and Alberta, Canada.
Our client is the trusted technology partner that industrial enterprises depend on to efficiently gain access to data that informs decision-making and drives operational value.