- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
The digital ecosystem is evolving, and this social media giant has the opportunity to equip large global businesses, digital natives, traditional marketers, small businesses, and agencies with a leading industry view and recommend avenues to explore to evolve their business and measure their online advertising.
We're looking for an experienced marketer, ideally with a background in Partner Marketing to help support co-marketing for platform Business Tools.
The successful candidate will develop and execute the outbound marketing strategy to support our critical Commerce initiatives, including solutions that synthesize complexity, inspire leading marketers, and that bring transparency to the approach. This individual will have the ability to bring clarity and will collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Partnerships, Product, Program, and Sales, to create marketing POVs, global campaigns, narratives, messaging, collateral, digital communication and more. This individual will be a strategic thinker, a storyteller and a proactive self-starter with a track record of resilience under pressure and collaboration. This individual will thrive in a rapid, ambiguous, and high-pressure environment. Having a solid understanding of the digital advertising industry and experience creating marketing campaigns is a must.
● Develop the outbound marketing strategy, POVs, messaging, and partner- & client-facing materials.
● Devise global marketing initiatives, from stakeholder engagement to execution across our Commerce products
● Partner with global cross-functional teams, including Business Partnerships, Business Marketing, Sales, and PR, to advance goals
● Build go-to-market strategies with our partners for their channels AND platform channels
● Create and scale compelling, integrated marketing content (e.g., POVs, messaging, presentations, guides, videos, websites)
● BA/BS degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism or related field
● 4+ years of experience in marketing at a technology company, digital advertiser, software compan, partner marketing
● Experience communicating, influencing, and collaborating across multiple teams
● Experience in program and project management
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!