- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Design Program Coordinator will focus on supporting a product team within Privacy. The ideal candidate is highly organized with experience meeting deadlines, establishing timelines, anticipating project issues and resolving them, and managing purchasing requests. This role requires excellent communication skills, an ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. A highly organized approach and consistent delivery is mandatory. You'll work within our Design Program Manager team.
- Support the operations of our product team by providing logistical support for:
- Reviews/Sprints: Managing attendees and tracking follow-up
- Communications: Ensuring that the we are delivering the right communications at the right time to our partner teams and other stakeholders, and we are tracking towards meeting our defined communication goals
- Program planning: Create a high-level project schedule for our product team to ensure our team is operating efficiently and smoothly
- Meetings: Scheduling, taking notes, share out learnings, next-steps, and action items
- Event planning and additional ad hoc project support as needed
- 2+ years experience working in a similar capacity required
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and dependably delivers on requests
- Track record of being detail-oriented, willing to wear multiple hats, identifying areas for improvement/support and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Strong computer and internet / office skills required
- Experience working with designers and/or a product team is beneficial
- Bachelor's degree required
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!