- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Privacy and security are central to everything at this social media giant. The Privacy and Data Policy team is committed to ensuring that the personal information of our users is safe, secure, and used appropriately.
Seeking a hard working, self-motivated individual, who thrives in fast-paced environments and can seamlessly drive success bringing together the perspectives of experts outside the company and cross-functional teams working on the hardest privacy problems the company is facing. This role features an emphasis on building and executing stakeholder strategy. This may include developing and driving external events and creating materials to share insights within and outside of the company. Candidates should be accomplished at project management as well as strategic thinking.
- Provide event scheduling, support, and follow-up for stakeholder events.
- Serve as a resource to other team members in helping them represent privacy experts’ perspectives when analyzing product and policy proposals concerning privacy, data security and related technology issues and build plans for collaboration with the privacy community
- Coordinate with other team members and partner with peers to ensure a consistent approach to stakeholder engagement, and manage engagement planning and process for various stakeholder events.
- 3+ years of experience in privacy and technology policy issues strong project management skills
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy legislative and policy issues
- Experience in civil society, academia, or other stakeholder group
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and to make sound judgments under tight deadlines
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!