- vancouver, Canada
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
Are you an amazing 3D artist? Do you love games!? look here then!
Gameplay Technical Animator The Coalition is seeking an experienced and motivated Technical Animator, with a proven track record in collaborating with peers to develop and maintain gameplay animation systems. In this position, you are expected to work with our animation systems in UE4 to develop and support workflows that empower animators to achieve our animation quality goals, while also achieving our gameplay responsiveness and behavioral goals. It is important that you have good communication skills and able to collaboratively work with peers.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in AAA video game development, with a focus on creating and defining high-quality real-time animation systems
• Real-time engine experience, ideally in UE4 creating animation blueprints
• Experience with Python
• Self-motivated, creative problem solver, great communicator
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
• Passion for the industry and an understanding of industry trends and technologies
• Games experience a strong plus.