- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
Looking for a new and exciting role in the Gaming Industry? Know all about producing creative and immersive content? This may be the role for you!!
Generates and develops overall creative plan for product media. Leverages internal and external resources. Develops and implements processes, methods and standards. Manages daily art and creative production to ensure the strategic vision for the product meets the business objectives. Works with art teams, program management, marketing, and other teams. Recommends changes based on collection and analysis of site metrics and customer feedback. Works with stakeholders to define and scope projects. Develop and manage project schedule and budgets. Skills: 2-4 years project production experience required. Progressive responsibility with content development, scheduling and budgeting for multiple projects required. Must be team player with strong leadership and project management skills. Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
Content Producer, Minecraft
Minecraft inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and brings together a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world. Mojang Studios is looking for a senior producer to drive the timely delivery of various types of content and visual assets.
Key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate, plan work, reduce risk, increase predictability, and manage multiple projects end-to-end. To succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to support the creation of art and UI/UX assets that support the entire Minecraft franchise. An attention to detail, being self-motivated, flexible, and an ability to connect with creators and other Producers and Program Managers are a must.
• Manage and make improvements on a structured process for taking in project requests, triaging, scoping, planning and executing via a formal backlog(s).
• Create and maintain the project schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
• Work at various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality.
• Manage communication between multiple development partners across multiple studios and time zones.
• Keep the team and stakeholders aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
• Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution before the risks turn into fires.
• Must be unafraid of hard work. Seriously. A producer does what is needed to help the team be successful without ego.
• 3+ years of experience as a Producer or Program Manager, 1+ years as a content producer experience.
• The ability to work in a multi-studio environment. You must embrace the ambiguity and take action.
• Have a super power.
• Drives to maintain and improve on the team processes and culture.
• Bring a positive attitude, every day. Producers create the energy and are the glue for our teams to execute.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and unafraid of conflict resolution.
• Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
• Intolerance with mediocrity.
• Be familiar with presenting, with experience demonstrating games/products in front of audiences both large and small.
• Be a process architect. Our processes have to evolve every day. The processes we use need to be light and minimalistic, but effective enough to yield predictable quality results.
• Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.