- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Julee Grupe
EXCELLENT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401K!
*Background check required
Our GROWING Austin client is looking for a Digital Product Designer to join the Digital Product Design team. The Digital Product Designer is instrumental in the discovery and execution of digital experiences for mobile and web products. This role is expected to deliver on user experience design, visual interface design, and opportunity to contribute to the overall product strategy.
You will work collaboratively with other product designers, product managers, developers, marketers and project managers on a variety of projects in a fast-paced and positive environment. We need someone who is detail-oriented with a high-quality bar. The preferred candidate has experience in both mobile and web-based products. Ideally, you’ll balance both user goals and business needs to create stories, architecture, flows, and wireframes across user interfaces that help people accomplish their goals while achieving memorable and beautiful experiences. **It doesn’t hurt if you are passionate about health and fitness.
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of the team, building the latest in digital & physical products to make all athletes better. This position is based in the headquarters in Austin, TX. (Remote for now)
Note: To be considered, you must provide a link to an online portfolio.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Generate and translate concepts into simple and elegant user experiences and interfaces that satisfy both business and user needs.
• Collaborate in the exploration of new, innovative product ideas while refining existing features.
• Create concept models, user interface sketches, experience diagrams, and detailed schematics.
• Socialize and present design solutions and rationale to the team and key stakeholders.
• Assist with user research and competitive analysis. Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities) • Experience in both app-based mobile design (iOS and Android) and web.
• Experience adhering to and developing style and identity guidelines.
• Experience using Figma or similar design and prototyping tools.
• Expert adapting to a variety of software tools and environments.
• Understanding and awareness of design trends.
• Experience working within diverse, dynamic, cross-functional teams.
• Eager to solicit feedback from real users and teammates.
• Familiarity with conducting user research and usability studies (both formal and guerrilla-style)
• Able to understand the conceptual basis of a brand and how it should inform the design.
• Sketching/drawing skills a plus.
• Familiarity with design to developer handoff.
• Considerate of file etiquette in a shared environment. Education And / Or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years experience in digital product design or similar
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- This engagement qualifies for unique PTO and paid Holidays
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!