- Menlo Park CA,
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
The main function of this program manager role is to help drive several process optimization efforts and understand how to utilize existing platforms and tools to achieve program results while also creating efficiencies. We need someone with expertise in this area who can thrive managing multiple projects and working with a global team to drive improvements. We are looking for someone who enjoys building and figuring out the best way to do things and to be able to communicate and work with the rest of the team to achieve this.
• Support, coordinate, and execute strategic project work across the Learning Operations Team
• Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple workstreams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders
• Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
• Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and program delivery
• Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business
• Manage cadenced and periodic updates to process documentation such as point of contacts, process steps, workflows, and system access
• Gather business requirements and design platform/tool solutions
• Document system gaps and alternative solutions
• Document LMS configurations and propose “best practice” configurations
• 5+ years of experience in project management
• PMP and Six Sigma certification and/or relative process improvement experience
• Experience in CSOD or other LMS
• Experience working through ambiguity and uncertainty
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Process improvement experience
• Experience working on concurrent priority projects
• Problem Solving Experience
• Experience in Microsoft Visio and Excel
• Knowledge of MS Excel data analysis/manipulation, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and chart creation
• Experience in high-tech environment
• Experience working with Learning & Development
• Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
• Experience in management or systems implementation consulting
• Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impacted the employee lifecycle
• BA/BS degree
Comments for Suppliers: Process map out key processes, how technology plays a role, quick learner, consulting background would be amazing, process mapping and optimization, understanding the current state, determining how to get to the future state, experience in a tech company would be helpful, OK to deal with ambiguity.
Summarize findings, provide a high level proposal of what impacts may be, build a process plan, familiar with new and different technologies, not coding.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!